Cut out dress

viernes, 21 de junio de 2013














































Cut out dress.....


It is a simple dress with cutouts usually in the hip or abdomen, the moment I am teaching this proposal from MANGO which has me loved so much that I have another booked for this summer but with the cut at the waist. I hope to show you it as soon as possible, I have combined it with sandals and clutch from COUPLE (old) and my new glasses CARRERA. Finally it's Friday! Happy weekend loves!.





Es un vestido sencillo con cortes normalmente en la cadera o vientre, yo de momento os enseño esta propuesta de MANGO, me ha enamorado tanto esta tendencia que ya tengo otro fichado para este verano pero con el corte en la cintura, a ver si me hago con él y os lo puedo enseñar en breves, lo he combinado con sandalias y cartera de CUPLÉ (old) y mis nuevas gafas CARRERA. Por fin es viernes!! Feliz fin de semana amores!!






































© Ms Treinta - Moda y tendencias by Alba Zapater. - Fashion Blogger - 2018. All Rights Reserved.